Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oh, Symposium!

Soooooo, I've been getting ready for the Southeast Trombone Symposium. I feel pretty good about my competition piece- I'll be happy when it's all behind me. Right now I am packing-- or rather attempting to pack; I am easily distracted. I'll probably bring my computer to Columbus, and I plan to update how the STS is going throughout the week. I think I'll post under my music blog Ladies in Brass instead, though--> http://ladiesinbrass.blogspot.com/

I just finished a week of mountain biking at Elachee. It was a lot of fun, but I am completely bruised up all on my legs, which will look lovely with my gold dress on Friday. Nice.

I formed a book club with my friends. We are currently reading Franny & Zooey and Alice in Wonderland. I need to get my read on this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment